Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bumbo in the Buff...


Again, what's with the OUTLETS coming out of his head?? I don't notice that when I'm snapping the picture!
Here's a darling photo of our little guy. After a morning of 17, 000 spit-ups all over his clothes, he got to enjoy the Bumbo in the buff (well, he's wearing a diaper, of course--you just can't tell). I couldn't resist snapping a photo of our little guy all naked in the Bumbo seat. And if I couldn't resist snapping the photo, then I KNEW you couldn't resist looking at it. As we all know, blogs are mostly for the grandparents who live far, far away and want to see how our little ones are growing. So, enjoy grandfolks.

On another note, I am dying to know what my blogger-fans (yes, all five of you:) think of Baby Willy's looks (well, I know you think he's darling, but I want to know WHO you think he looks like). Josh and I don't think he really resembles either one of us, but now we'll let you decide: is Will a little Joshy or a little Jessy????

6 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I wil be the first to say little Willy looks great almost naked! Don't you love the baby chubb! As for who he looks like I'd have to give my vote to Josh for the most part. Now don't be mad Jessy I know you did all the hard work. If it helps Olivia is all her daddy. People will say oh she has your feet or something lame to make me feel better but come on I have eyes I know shes her dad. Oh well atleast we have the same hair and eye color right! Plus we will never have to go on a talk show to find out who her daddy is!
Yes, enjoy the time you have with Will not moving!!!!!! I want that back sometimes.

Rosie Moncrief said...

I think he's a good mix. Some of his facial expressions remind me of you!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Well, if you lived in UTAH you'd want to get out too!! I live in SLC and I have a really flexible job. As long as I get 40 hours a week in they could care less what I do. (I make maps) I work with old hippie people that are all stoned when they come to work. That is not a lie either. They never notice if I'm here or not. It's pretty sweet!

whitney said...

i have to agree with cookie... i see both of you in him, but definitely more of josh.

Anonymous said...

He's a little Josh, although I see a little of you in him, too. Either way he's a part of you and Josh, so it really doesn't matter who he looks like.
Mike is the only blonde so sometimes people think he's not Dave's. I quickly explain that the blonde hair, blue eyes are from both sides of our families.

stacey said...

i think he looks more like Josh! (this is Annie's friend Stacey by-the-way :) ) I like reading what you guys are up to and seeing pictures of your darling baby!