Friday, September 5, 2008

Your William Fix....

Whew! We just got home from a two-week vacation in Spokane visiting family. It was a whirlwind of a trip, every day packed with fun adventures. We had lots of fun, lots of craziness and LOTS of food. In fact, so much fun was had that it will take me a while to organize my photos and post about our fun trip, not to mention all the time it will take me to finish all the work at home that has been neglected for two weeks. Coming home from vacation is the PITS! But since I KNEW you couldn't wait much longer for updated pictures of Will, here's your William fix for now! Enjoy...this is after church (and a nap) where he's decked out in this precious outfit. I love the hat and CANNOT get enough of it! Good thing it is still HOT summer in NY, so he can wear this outfit to church this Sunday!



7 comments:

whitney said...

darling, precious, squeezable... all these words come to mind. :)

Rosie Moncrief said...

how cute is he in that outfit!!! i miss you guys so much! It was so fun to see you!

Lauren said...

Love the hat!!! I just got one like that for Drew at Janie and Jack, but he won't wear it :( Your lucky Will hasn't figured out how to take it off yet. He looks adorable!

The Pyper Fam said...

that outfit is To Die For! I love it! Will is such a happy little guy-I have to tell you I was expecting alot worse, after you told me he was a high-maintenece child!:) I was so glad to be able to play with him. I got some cute pics of the two of you at the park. Your mom has them. I wish that we would have been able to see each other more too, I can't believe how fast the two weeks went by, I kept on saying to myself, I can always see Jessy tomorrow, or next week, or something and then all of the sudden you were like leaving the next day! so sad. Tucker and I will have to make another trip out to NY! I have decided that together we would make the best blogger! You are a good writer and I'm good at taking/uploading/ organizing photos! :) We should really combine our effors! :)Anyway...glad you made it back safe, glad I got to play with will (wish I could have done it more) and I'm glad that we all got to get together again! I miss you already!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

That is the cutest outfit I have ever seen. He always has such a huge grin on his face. It was great to see you guys again. I wish our families could have gotten together...such is life.

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit! He is so handsome:) It was so good to see you and meet you darling little Will and sweet hubby. I wish I could've spent more time with you all, but life happens! Hope you get to come another time and we can have a longer chat.

:) Tiff

bluestocking mama said...

that's the cutest hat i've ever seen!