Monday, May 5, 2008

3 Months & Flying High!

For this the celebration of my three months of life, I thought I would highlight the last month of my crazy little life via my name (of course, my mother had to help me write this because she is the smartest--oh, yeah and because I can't write yet).


W-Why, oh why, won't I take naps?

I-I am the cutest darn thing that ever did live!

L-Licking--I discovered my tongue and I LOVE to lick everything.

L-Lots & lots of cooing sounds do I make now.

I-I am still a little peanut; only now am I fitting into most of my 3-month clothes.

A-Am I going to lose all my cute red hair? I hope not! I want to be a fiery red-head!

M-My ma and pa are the coolest....(My mom made me say that).


Now my mom wants to have a few words: William, Willy, Will, Peanut Butter, Buddy and Buster Brown: by whatever name you're known, you will always be my little boy! Happy 3 Months.

Here's some photos of you at three months!



Overalls are the way to go, since my dad can lift me so high in them.
I like to sit up, especially with the help of mama.






6 comments:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. He's looking so cute. I think it's great you are teaching him how to walk already.:) Happy 3 months!

Megan said...

He is so cute! I especially like the one of him flying. Smooth sailing from here right? :)

Anonymous said...

He is too cute Jess. I just love the little tribute for his milestones. You are an awesome mom!
I need your email girl.

The Pyper Fam said...

William is so smart, and handsome too...hopefully we'll have a girl next....and then maybe in 25 years...who knows, right? I'm really all about pre-arrainged marriages for my children. Tucker doesn't know it yet, but he has about 5 potentials at this point in his life. William is just getting cuter and cuter everyday! How's the poor boy (and poor mama) sleeping? I remember my Dr. telling me that I should wait for 4 months to let him 'cry it out' but really, every doctor will tell you something different. It does get better and better. Oh, and I was going to tell you...video him as much as you can! Seriously, we have only taken three 1 hour tapes of Tucker since he was born, but I just found them and then watched them all, so I could write the dates on them, anyway... it made me wish I had more footage of him. It is crazy to go back and watch and actually SEE how much he has changed in such a short amount of time! I missed him doing some of his cute little cooing and noises he used to make when he was a baby... that I really wish I would have recorded, but I thought he would do them forever, so I didn't. Anyway... this is a novel! You are lucky that you will have this blog to write down all the cute little funny stories and remember the little things.

Danalin said...

Just when I think I've seen the cutest pictures ever to be taken of Will, you post some more. He is so stinkin' cute, Jessy! Man, these little people of ours are going to be crawling and walking and talking before we know it! Too fast, I say, too fast.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

we want more pictures!!!