Lucy's two-months-old. At two months, she:
- weighs in at 10 lbs 7 oz. (50%)
- is 23.5 inches long (50%)
- is an "angry nurser" as I like to call her. She nurses so fast and furiously that it makes her slightly agitated; thus, she cries and burps and spits up, etc., etc. It's a miracle she isn't weaned.
- still gets up a ridiculous amount in the night to eat.
- is a tummy sleeper (shhhhhhhhh, don't tell the AAP).
- has had a terrible bout of baby acne, poor thing. It's getting much better, though. I say she has a face only her own mother will love.
- loves to make (blow?) raspberries.
- is cooing, "talking" and smiling.
- has a love/hate relationship with her brother. No one can make her smile bigger or cry harder. She never has a moment's rest from his harrassment/love.
- can still only stay awake no longer than one hour.
- is finally sleeping in her crib (and out of our bed).
- is not a fan of her carseat.
- is our favorite little Lucy Lu, Lu Lu and Luce. Here's to hoping you get up only once tonight!
Now here's some pics: