Saturday, December 24, 2011

2 Months

Lucy's two-months-old. At two months, she:


  • weighs in at 10 lbs 7 oz. (50%)

  • is 23.5 inches long (50%)

  • is an "angry nurser" as I like to call her. She nurses so fast and furiously that it makes her slightly agitated; thus, she cries and burps and spits up, etc., etc. It's a miracle she isn't weaned.

  • still gets up a ridiculous amount in the night to eat.

  • is a tummy sleeper (shhhhhhhhh, don't tell the AAP).

  • has had a terrible bout of baby acne, poor thing. It's getting much better, though. I say she has a face only her own mother will love.

  • loves to make (blow?) raspberries.

  • is cooing, "talking" and smiling.

  • has a love/hate relationship with her brother. No one can make her smile bigger or cry harder. She never has a moment's rest from his harrassment/love.

  • can still only stay awake no longer than one hour.

  • is finally sleeping in her crib (and out of our bed).

  • is not a fan of her carseat.

  • is our favorite little Lucy Lu, Lu Lu and Luce. Here's to hoping you get up only once tonight!

Now here's some pics:












5 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

That was a fun read . . . but I hope she outgrows some of those more difficult tendencies soon! Just one more month till 3 months. I felt like with Katie a lot changed around the 3 month mark, like being able to stay awake longer. Hopefully same for Luce!

Ryan and Angela said...

Whatever! That is totally a face an aunty can love! She is soooo cute. I want to see her so badly. Good luck with the sleep thing.

ShelbySpear said...

She is beautiful! I love her red hair!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

i can't get over how much they look alike!! what a little cutie. if it helps my girls are 4 and 2 and still hate sleeping. i hope she gets better at it for you soon.

brooke said...

Jessy, thank you for your comment on my blog..espcially for telling Sam you love him too. That helps me because I want him to have support as well. My biggest fear in posting the divorce on my blog was that people would bash Sam in the comments and luckily, no one has. But I am grateful for the few of you who have said nice things about him.

Congrats on baby Lucy. She is a doll!