Sunday, December 4, 2011

Janelet

Our favorite Aunt Jane also came to help out with the babe and Will. It was uber nice of her to give up a weekend of living large in New York City to spend it with us happenin' folk in Schenectady, participating in such exciting things as cleaning out the pantry/fridge, Thanksgiving shopping at BJ's and going to bed at 10:00 (the earliest, she claimed, she'd been to bed in ages). It was so nice to have an extra set of hands around--she held baby Lu Lu all through church so I could run around and do my Relief Society responsibilities and Josh could do his Young Men's. I think I need Jane at church with me every week. We seriously adore our Aunt Jane and are so glad we finally got a picture with her (I made everyone snap a photo before church). And my kids are her hair twins, which couldn't make me happier. Isn't she beautiful? Love you, Jane. Come back and soon!

0 comments: