Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Magical Kingdom in Picture Form

Behold: Cinderella's castle.

Behold: the obligatory Dumbo Ride. Looks like he's excited, no?


Behold: the adorable Beth with one huge male gorilla eating a tree in the background (at Animal Kingdom).

Behold: All the ladies on ladies' night at Hollywood Studios. Yes, I did the Rock'n'Rollercoaster three times. Three times, people. You should be proud (I'm a roller coaster pansy).

Behold: the rug rat (wearing one serious scowl), the hubby, and the Liberty steamboat.

Behold: Willy and his dada on Tom Sawyer's island in their matching shirts.

Behold: the Madsen family in their Mickey Mouse t-shirts.
Once again, I've managed to take far too few pictures. Oh, we had such fun at Disney World. I'm just now able to look at these pictures without crying tears of sadness for our ended vacation. We'll be back Disney World, oh we'll be back. Thanks, Madsens for a vacation of a lifetime!

9 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Super cute. I am so jealous. We spent our trip this summer with me at Girl's camp. Whoop whoop!

Emily Christensen said...

Will we love your smile. Cute matching shirts. Love Katie and Garret

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I love it! I really love all the "beholds". You're so funny!

Emily said...

Oh, I'm jealous! I want to take my kids on a Disney trip so bad! But, instead we'll be saving up and taking them to Guatamala. Not such a rough life I guess, but I REALLY want to do Disney sometime. Maybe when Aly's a little older and will appreciate it with the boys. It's a 'Magical' place!

Rosie Moncrief said...

I love disney!!!

Krista said...

That is the cutest family photo in the Mickey T's!!! I am so jealous you got to go to Disney World. What a FUN vacation.

Anonymous said...

Love the Mickey T's you are so cute Jess. Sweet little family and what fun memories you are making:)

Danalin said...

Indeed, a magical place...especially for the adult folk, I think. I can't wait to go there myself. Your little man is so big and so stinkin' cute. Love his face!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Some day we will get there! Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. You are so cute too. I have always loved your hair.