Sunday, June 14, 2009

Super Fan?

I'll give you one guess for which team Josh was cheering in game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals:
Hint: If the red shirt (with the team's name emblazoned on the front), the red shorts and the red union suit doesn't give it away, maybe the homemade red-colored crepe will. I think we may just have a super fan on our hands. Too bad his team didn't win. Maybe it's because sometime during the third period Josh realized that wearing a union suit in the heat and humidity of summer wasn't such a good idea, so he shed that part of his fan attire. I guess we'll never know if the Red Wings would have won, if only Josh had been able to remain a true, all-red-wearing fan.

4 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Who knew that the Stanley Cup finals were even going on??? :) Sorry your team lost, Joshy!!! I have some really bad news Jess, I think that I am going to totally miss you while you are in Spokane. We leave June 27th for Alabama and Tucker and I aren't getting back to Spokane until about the 15th! Which is exactly the time you will be here, right??? I'm so sad!!! :(

Danalin said...

Ummm...I didn't even know about the Stanley Cup finals. Can we still be friends? And THAT is definitely a Super Fan!

Emily said...

LOVE it!

Jane said...

Oh, I'm so proud of my brother! :)