Monday, November 14, 2011
Posted by Madsen Family at 8:11 AM
Saturday, November 12, 2011
. . .was the night my mom/Grammy left us. Really. I cried myself to sleep, for so many reasons. I cried because when Grammy was here:
- Will had a constant playmate, coloring (and coloring and coloring), playing with play-do, driving cars, reading books, etc., etc., etc. Will loves him his Grammy and could NOT understand why she had to go home.
- I got to sleep in until 8 every morning, knowing that Will was taken care of. I cried a lot for the loss of this one.
- We had a home cooked meal every night that I had nothing to do with. And I never even washed a dish.
- We ate lots of yummy homemade baked goods (Will told me after Grammy left that Grammy is the best cookie maker ever.)
- Will got to and from preschool without any assistance from me.
- She cleaned my house. Twice. And it needed it.
- I had a constant friend and companion. I cried the most at the loss of this one.
We love you, Grammy. We miss you. We really, really want you to come back. And soon. Thanks for making the long trek out to see us and help us.
Now, here is the only picture I took of Grammy and my kids, but it had to make it on the blog):
Posted by Madsen Family at 10:44 AM
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Another friend took some pictures of our little Lucy. They turned out darling. My friend, April, has a photography business and she is very talented. If you live in the area and are looking for some fantastic pictures, look her up.
Here's the link to the photos of our Lucy Lu: http://www.aprilnewmanphoto.com/?p=370
Posted by Madsen Family at 4:28 AM
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Posted by Madsen Family at 11:08 AM