Monday, November 14, 2011

All Dressed up and No Place to Go

If you can believe, this little girl is one month old. I really can't. To celebrate, I got her all dressed up and ready for church in this darling little dress, but instead of wearing it to church, she only wore it to a much-needed four-hour nap at home (she'd had a really rough morning with NO naps, so when she finally crashed, I told myself I'd just bring her to church once she woke up. But she never woke up. And since Josh and Will were already at church, I had a glorious afternoon, far more restorative than church--shhh, don't tell my bishop I said that).


After church, Will, Lucy and I had a little photo shoot to commemorate her first month of life. Will took several of these photos and didn't do a bad job, I'd say. We love you, Lucy, even if you are a tad high maintenance at this early stage of your life. We can't imagine life without you!










Look at her cross-eyed look!

5 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

I LOVE how much she looks like Will. She is adorable!

The Pyper Fam said...

Welcome to the world of girls and high maintenance! :)They really are just born that way! :) And NO, I can't believe she is already a month old! Where does the time go? She is so adorable, I love the baby cross-eyed phase! :) Love all this blogging! :)

Kasey Later said...

So, so cute that Lucy! I'm so glad you've all survived the first month. The worst is behind you. I love that you keep posting pictures of Lucy....she's just gorgeous!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a sweet little girl! Those two kids look sooo much a like!

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous Jess:) Congrats!! I bet you are having fun dressing her up. Email me your address to tiffanirosedesign@gmail.com and I'll send you some of the flower clips and headbands I make.