Lucy's now officially seven months, which calls for another photo shoot on the leather chair and a quick update of her progress.
At seven months, she:
- is a mover AND a shaker--she is mobile. She does the worm crawl and every day is expanding her net of mobility. In fact, today she even started doing the actual crawl!
- is finally sleeping through most of the night (she's in bed btwn. 6:30-7 and sleeps until 4:30-5:30, nurses and wakes for the day around 7:30. Hallelujah!)
- is sitting up on her own, and has just mastered the art of getting herself into a sitting position.
- is officially sick and tired of baby food, which makes feeding time fun since she's not quite ready solely for table food.
- is still a lover of the johnny jumper.
- is impossible to nurse in public. She refuses to do it. Yikes.
- is teething and not happy about it.
- is still Will's favorite "toy"
- is NOT wearing pink in the pictures below. Shocking, I know!