Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Boy or Girl?

Well, if you're wondering whether my baby is a boy or a girl, let's just say that makes two of us. Unfortunately, the little baby just would not cooperate today. He/she was just nestled in and comfy, refusing to move from its little niche. We even got to see the baby yawn, reinforcing the fact that he/she wasn't going anywhere; clearly, it was nap time! The baby was resting along my spine, his/her little feet scrunched into my hip bone, and the darn hip bone was impeding the view. Everything looked healthy with the baby thus far, though, and he/she is a hefty 10 ounces! We did get some great profile shots and, if I do say so myself, my baby is pretty darn cute, whether boy or girl. At least we don't have to wait too long to take another look--I'm scheduled to have another ultra sound next Wednesday. Let's hope this time we can find out. I'm dying to know! I'll post pictures of babe's profile soon!

6 comments:

Danalin said...

Ugh! I am so worried about an uncooperative baby this time around! I'm glad you have another ultrasound scheduled, though. I can't wait to find out! People gave me all sorts of advice for making sure the baby is active. I don't remember any of it, though. Oh, I think "drink orange juice" was one of them?

My two OB's for Max (one in NY, one here) were private practice and did their own ultrasounds...I know that I could talk them into doing another if we couldn't find out. However, my doc who delivered Max just retired from OB and he was the last private practice guy in the area! So now I'm going to some ultrasound tech who doesn't give a hoot about me. I don't know what we can do if we aren't able to find out. Oh, our ultrasound is scheduled for October 12th, I'll be 20 weeks!

I'll be checking your blog on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

How frustrating! I have always had a nice large Dr. Pepper handy before any of my ultrasounds. It's the only time I drink caffeine during the whole pregnancy. My boys have been very active and willing to let me know they are male during the ultrasound. But perhaps that is not because of the caffeine, but because they want to give me time to grieve and cry for having yet another boy before they make their arrival.

The Pyper Fam said...

Oh Jessy, I was going to call you tomorrow hoping for some news! I will still call you, but am sad the little stinker wouldn't cooperate. I can see that he/she already has the stubborness though, huh! :) But I guess, when I'm taking a nap, I don't want to be bothered either. Its wierd how they are already little people even inside of you. Anyway, I will talk to you tomorrow and wait with baited breath for one more long week. :)

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh, you have got to be kidding me! Trouble maker already. :) Well, we will keep waiting for next week I guess.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your growing family! Plus you look fantastic for being 17 weeks. I haven't been on your blog forever and had so much fun reading about all your fun adventures. I wish you all the luck in the world when you go back for another ultrasound. BOY or GIRL YAHOOOO!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!