Easter 2009 was a huge success, mainly because we, once again, were fortunate enough to have our crazy cousins from the North join us. Here's the break-down of our fun-filled weekend:
- Getting far too little sleep, thanks to two little boys who, apparently, love each other so much that they want to spend time together at all hours of the night
- Doctoring one sick, sick, sick baby boy (Will)--just like last Easter
- Devouring burgers at Five Guys, as always
- Staying up waaaaaaaaaay too late (especially considering the fiasco that is two boys four-months apart sleeping under the same roof)
- Enjoying a fun, scenic bike ride sans kids (they were at home with a sitter)
- Dying Easter eggs--glitter this time!
- Eating at The Cheesecake Factory where the kids were beautifully mannered and we walked right in and got a table (unheard of in this town--then again, we did go to dinner at 4:00 in the afternoon; I'm sure that helps.)
- Watching Juno again--what a great flick
- Participating in EASTER MORNING: watching the kids find eggs (mostly Beth, though Will did find a few of his "ball" eggs) and opening their baskets
- Relishing our homemade Easter Brunch: yum, yum, yum
- Arriving late to church, even though it's at 1:00, all so we could attempt the pre-church Easter shots that were not so successful (see below)
- Remembering why we celebrate Easter: because of Christ's victory over death we can live together forever as families (but hopefully in heaven those little boys will sleep--otherwise, I'll take option B, thank you very much).
- Happy Easter to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!
Enjoy the photos: