Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here's What We've Been Up To....

Building fancy towers.
Singing songs (this is the chorus to one of his favorite songs 'Slippery Fish.' He sticks his hands to his face when the song says, "Oh, no the slippery fish got eaten by a tuna fish." It really is the cutest thing. I'm pumped I got it on film).

Taking all the Tupperware out of its proper place and then putting it on his head.

Climbing into the toy box, sucking on every last toy and then throwing every last toy out of said toy box.

Posing in his little spot on our front step. We have been playing outside like crazy (when our unpredictable spring weather permits) and Will loves to climb up the front steps and perch himself on the door. He thinks that doorstep was made just for him.
Of course, we've been doing other things like sleeping and eating and getting into every off-limit item in the house, but these are the few things that I just happened to document.

5 comments:

Krista said...

What a cutie. I love the picture of him singing. I need to hear that.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I love that Will lets you take cute pictures of him still. Olivia just wants to look at the pictures now so I can't get cute ones. I'm still waiting for the birthday post!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

He's going to be a little model...cute kid! I've been waiting for you birthday post too to see if all your dreams came true! So I'll just say happy late birthday now!

Danalin said...

And you'll be so glad that you DO have these little things documented. It's hard to believe that you'll ever forget how they were at a certain age...but old age sets in and you totally do until you look at pictures or read a journal. What a cute, cute man.

Emily said...

Cute kid. Isn't it nice to get outside a bit these days?! Did you have an abnormally hot weekend as well? By the way, we'd love to have you next Spring Break or any other time! We have a guest room waiting... :)