Yet another Halloween has come and gone. There were some highs and there were some lows, but fun was had by all.
- Will made one mighty fine-looking cowboy (in spite of my low-budget, lazy costume-making abilities)
- Will loved candy
- Will had a blast at the Ward par-tay, baking cookies with friends and trick-or-treating
- Will also was in hog heaven at our neighborhood fire department party and parade: fire trucks galore
- Josh and I loved diving right into Will's Halloween bag, helping ourselves to our favorite candy
- Will wanted no part of his costume--not the hat, not the vest, not the bandanna. He did, however, love the pony (he called it a "cow" since he was a cowboy) and the red boots. Oh, the red boots.
- Will loved the candy--so much so that at the ward party he stole candy out of other children's bags, wouldn't play any games (only asked for more candy) and while trick-or-treating, insisted on eating the candy he received right then and there or else a tantrum would ensue (hence, not much trick-or-treating was accomplished).
- Will is still hopped up from his "sugar high"
- Josh and I ate way too much candy.
Good-bye Halloween, 'til we meet next year. Enjoy the photos that document this fine, sugar-filled holiday.