Thursday, October 29, 2009

Never Leave us Fall

Fall, if you leave us, how will we be able to enjoy:

Trips down the slide (Will is standing atop the slide)

Sprints full-speed down the hill

Poses by the tree

Rolls down (across?) the hill

Skies filled with blue, lawns covered in leaves, days filled with fresh air. I am posting these pictures so that in the cold, dark, dreary days to come I can remember why I live here and not despair. Oh, Fall--please, never, never leave!

Now, check out this video of this silly kid sprinting down the hill into my arms, bonking my head and knocking me down in the process. It's quite the show.


4 comments:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

The kids and I are sitting here laughing at Will running down the hill and taking you out! So funny! It sure is beautiful there. I LOVE your house. I thought I remember hearing you guys built that...did you? It does suck you are so far away, but I see why you love it. I take care of my two nephews, 22 months and 5 months, so that's why I have 5 kids to lug around. We live too close to the school for a bus to pick Alyssa up, so I pack them all in the car every morning. We drive a Toyota Highlander with a 3rd row, so we can fit 5 car seats in the car, a miracle in and of itself!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Love the video!! You need to send it in to AFV and win the $10,000. In the leaf pix Will is all Spear. So cute.

Krista said...

Will sure is a cutie. Definitely a Spear baby. I love your house, and my it is gorgeous there right now.

Emily Christensen said...

This made me laugh out loud. Kirt thinks I'm crazy. He's sitting there wondering what I am laughing at.