Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scratch

Scratch that last post. I figured it out. Apparently, all I had to do was agree to the terms and conditions and then: voila--I can upload photos to my heart's content. I must be on a roll today. When talking with my friend and neighbor earlier this afternoon, I asked her why she thought my mums were dying. She asked me if I'd watered them recently. To this I responded, "Er, I haven't watered them at all." Who knew mums needed water? I thought they were "winter hardy"--as in, they didn't need anything but the winter to survive. I guess it's safe to say I'm no green thumb. Not my proudest moment. But at least all's well that ends well: my mums will survive (thanks to the gallons of water I gave them and, of course, the winter) and I can once again blog. Happy day. Stay tuned for posts with pictures.

1 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Yeah! You're back...I'm not even joking I looked on your blog yesterday to see if I had somehow missed a post! :) I am in definite need of a Jessy fix. Too bad I have no idea how to work blogger, so I couldn't help you with your problem; but alas, you smart child, fixed the problem all by yourself!! :) I can't wait to read all the updates!