Monday, January 4, 2010

Sledding

Somehow, Christmas has come and gone. I'm not quite sure how that happened, but happen it did. And, of course, I have a ba-zillion pictures to document our Christmas. But instead of overwhelming you with all ba-zillion pictures in a row, I thought I'd break it up and every day give you a little peek into the grand adventures that was our Christmas.
Peek 1: Christmas Eve morning. Sledding on a snowy day in a picturesque setting in Vermont. I'm sure Will would have had more fun had we not forgotten his coat and had to steal one from one of Beth's classmates (we were at Beth's preschool and luckily we had a key to the school and, luckily, Anthony forgot his coat over winter break. Thanks, Anthony, though we've never met--you did us a solid).

2 comments:

Emily Christensen said...

More peeks please! (I thought you were the english major. Peak-high mountain top, peek-quick look.)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Man I wish we had snow.