Saturday, July 10, 2010

Everyone Deserves a {Naked} Day

After our week long vacation in Washington, we've been slowly trying to get back on East Coast time. We've had some lazy days, waking up at 10 or 11, lounging around and swimming in the kiddie pool out back (no thanks to this crazy heat wave we've been having. Oh, how I miss Spokane weather!). And lately, Will has been so obsessed with "be naked", wanting to wear nothing but his b-day suit. So, after our jaunt in the kiddie pool, when Will requested to "be naked" to eat lunch, I thought, "Why not?" I mean, his window of opportunities to prance around naked are quickly coming to a close, right? So, he may as well enjoy it now because what better way is there really to eat lunch than this:



And, when I finally at least diapered him and he tried to escape to the outdoors in nothing but his dog boots, I insisted that he put some clothes back on. His naked day was over.

5 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh man. That is so cute. I especially loved how you strategically had the chair in the naked picture.

Lindsey said...

Seriously? Absolutely hilarious! I can think of many ways I'd rather eat lunch, but for the little guy, more power to him!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Wow that is hilarious! I love how the chair is just perfectly placed!

Krista said...

Those pictures are priceless! Perfect snapshots...and I totally agree. Nothing better than going freebird!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

its true everyone does deserve a naked day! i also feel its time they had a father daughter camp out so those of us with only girls can have a break too!!!