Saturday, December 18, 2010

I've just had a glimpse of my future....

.....and it is cold and smelly. Try as I might, I cannot convince Will that a future in hockey is just that: cold and smelly. He loooves it and loooves all things hockey. When Josh, Will and I were in a hockey store, searching for some hockey gloves for Josh, I really had an insight into my future and I'm not sure I'm ready for it--cold, hard benches, smelly equipment, games at all hours of the night (due to ice time), etc., etc., etc. At least I've got a good while before all that happens because we took the kid ice skating with the youth from church and he was t.e.r.r.i.b.l.e. So, maybe he'll play soccer instead like I've been praying for!

The Mad family ice skating! Too bad we couldn't get Will to look at the camera.

1 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

Oh my- you are right about the smelly! We have thrown three kids in hockey all at once and I must admit it's crazy busy, but so much fun and so stinkin' cute to see them in the gear!