Saturday, September 10, 2011

Would You Rather?

Would you rather have a newborn or be this pregnant?

35 weeks pregnant, self-photo.

Admittedly, babies are easier to take care of inside than out, but I could sure do without the constant bathroom trips, the terrible indigestion, the backache, the never-sleeping yet constant tiredness, the inability to walk without feeling as though I'm going into labor this very second, and overall lack of energy (i.e. laziness). Plus, I really miss my toes.


Here's to hoping the next few weeks just fly by. And that I somehow accomplish everything I need to before baby girl comes. And that I don't gain ANY MORE weight. And that my baby girl is born sleeping through the night. And that she's born a few weeks early, like her older brother. That's not too much to ask, right?

8 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh Jess, you look so cute. But hopefully you get all that stuff you have on your list. And if you do, tell the world your secrets.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Oh man, in some ways I'm so jealous of you for being so close to being done with pregnancy, and in other ways I am sooo happy to be 20 weeks behind! Good luck getting ready!

Christensen's said...

You look fabulous...seriously! If it makes you feel any better I was your size at 25 weeks:) I am so excited to meet baby girl!

The Pyper Fam said...

Jessy! I've been meaning to comment on your last like 5 posts! You look so cute pregnant! But I certainly know the feeling! :) I can't wait for this little girl to get here, and I love the name Lucy, is that what you guys are going to really name her, or is that just what Will calls her? That Will is a cutie! :) I'm so sad we didn't get to see you this summer! Are you ever going to come to Spokane again??? :) Keep us posted about the baby! :) Love you!

Emily Christensen said...

I think you look so cute. Your hair is so long too. I can't wait to meet this adorable baby girl!!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

you look awesome! i know how you feel and you're 20 weeks farther along than me. i for one would take the newborn over pregnancy any day. can't wait to see the little cutie so take lots of pix when she gets here.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

You look FABULOUS!! Having a newborn is better than be pregnant by far. Hope the next weeks go by fast.

Kristina said...

you do look fabulous. can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! you are going to love her so much and i can't wait to see how much will adores her! it is seriously the highlight of my life to have andrew so smitten with his sister. although it wasn't what i was going for, i am LOVING their age difference too. i felt just like you at about 35 weeks. hope she arrives early for you! a couple of brisk jogs was what did it for me :)