Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day

Yes, we're getting some snow here in upstate NY. Last weekend we were without power for 30 hours due to an ice storm. That was an adventure. Then this weekend we got hit with two big snow storms. Church was even cancelled! I love the snow; however, I must admit that I get a little stir crazy when I must stay indoors all the time due to said snow. At least it looks like it will be a white Christmas for us in Vermont.

Here are some photos from our snow days:

Will's very first snow experience. Don't you love his boots (aka-ziplock bags)?
Will is obsessed with crawling under his crib. He is also obsessed with his dada and his blankey. So, this is the perfect combination: snuggling under his crib with his blankey and his dada. Too cute.
Today he tried so very hard to crawl under our dresser. He does not, however, come even close to fitting, but that did NOT deter him. It was hilarious.

Snow, snow, snow!
Will and Josh in the snow.

Do you think he liked the snow? I guess he hates all things winter: Santa, the cold, the snow. Hopefully, he will like Christmas!

8 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

I heard about the ice storm! How crazy. Will looks awesome!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Glad to see you are safe from the ice storm and having so much fun in the snow. Do you remember the ice storm we had in Spokane years ago? Enjoy your holiday and Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

We haven't gotten any snow yet this season. Though I'm not complaining about that. It will come at some point and I want to get to TX without any delays! Love Will'l snow shoes!

The Pyper Fam said...

I love the zip lock bags for snow boots! :) What a cute boy that Will is! I wonder what it is with little boys and finding little crawling spaces under things? Tucker did the same thing! :) We too have been getting pounded pretty hard with snow! So you are going to be in Vermont for Christmas? I thought you were going to Utah, or was that for after Christmas? You will have to tell me again when you are going to be here in Spokane! Can't wait to see you guys and hopefully get to hang out a little more together this time! :)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a cute picture under the crib! You can't help but smile and your cute little boy. What on earth did you do for 30 hours without power? Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Emily Christensen said...

Josh we love your mean face pictures. Katie liked that Jessy paid you to put up the lights. We miss you. We love will. Love Katie and Emily (Katie told me what to write)

Anonymous said...

Cute boots! Very creative:) What a crazy storm. We have had non-stop snow of which I ams ure you've heard about from the fam. It was a nice white Christmas, but I wouldn't might it getting warmer right now.
Us moms do get cabin fever in the winter time.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

We need to get the kidos together in the snow. Olivia loves it! She can help Will out a bit.