- No matter what time you go to bed, your child will still wake up at 7:00 a.m.
- When weather.com forecasts rain during your planned BBQ, it will rain (thus, making your outdoor BBQ hosting 25 people an indoor BBQ. Indoor BBQ not as ideal as an outdoor one, but still fun. Darn that rain).
- Having an indoor BBQ makes for some seriously messy indoor floors.
- Four day weekends are much better than two day weekends. I heart holidays.
- A seven-mile bike ride does not make up for: two pieces of chocolate-banana bread, two bowls of ice cream and, sadly, two lemon bars. Oh wait, make that three lemon bars. Arghh, holidays.
- 1:00 church makes me seriously tempted to go inactive.
- Doing yard work actually makes your yard look better. Who knew?
- Going to the park with my 15-month-old is both dangerous and vigorous. Dangerous because I, a 30-year-old woman, have to squeeze into spaces designed for a 3-ft. tall child. Vigorous because I, a 30-year-old woman, have to squeeze into spaces designed for a 3-ft. tall child AND make sure my own child doesn't: fall off the precarious ledges, slide down the slide backwards, and/or hug/wrestle other children right off those precarious ledges. It's quite the work-out.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Posted by Madsen Family at 6:31 AM