Thursday, September 17, 2009

Farm Fest 2009

Our town's annual Farm Fest, filled with some of our favorite things: apple picking, animal feeding, hay riding, tractor pulling, apple cider drinking and donut eating. Does it get any better than this? I heart fall (for oh-so-many reasons: the crisp weather, the sweaters, the changing leaves, but mostly--the return of decent television).



I swear he likes me--you'd just never know it by looking at his face.


I think we took at least ten thousand photos of him feeding the animals. Feel lucky I only posted this one.





6 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh that little Will is sooooooooooo cute. I love the 18 mo. pics too. He reminds me a lot of my kids at that age. Oh where does the time go.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I love that Will is in his favorite red boots again! Fall is definitely a great time.

The Pyper Fam said...

I couldn't agree more about Fall! I love it! We need to get going on the Fall activities around here! I love that Will is in those red boots!!! :) He is so dang cute! And you look great, too!

bluestocking mama said...

i'm totally jealous. mostly of the fall but also of the red cowboy boots.

Danalin said...

We were only there one year for the apple picking, but I loved it! You'd think there would be places like that all around here in Washington...but we don't close by. Those are such cute pictures. I love your hair, by the way. It's hard not to think of a haircut when I see your picture.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Love fall! Mine was cut short by the snow in Park City... oh well, I love Will's boots!