Tuesday, June 10, 2008

4 Months: Really???

My, oh my! Where has the time gone? Saturday last our little boy turned 4-months-old. And little boy is right! He is still just a peanut: 12 lbs. 10 oz. YIKES! That's just the 10%....We started feeding him some rice cereal last night per the doctor's instructions to try to fatten this boy up. I'm not sure it'll work since he wasn't too keen on the whole cereal idea. However, last night was the first time he slept through the night in a while, so perhaps that played some role. Let's hope that's a pattern...The bags under my eyes are becoming a serious problem, people.

Though I am sure you are a tad bored with all the William updates, you must appease me since this is my journal/blog and that's mostly what we do around here: play with Will, feed Will, sing to Will, read to Will and TRY TO GET WILL TO SLEEP. This past month he has really started to play and I love, love, love spending time with him. He loves to be sung to (especially "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly"); his face just lights up when you sing. Whenever I stick my tongue out at him, it's sure to get a smile. Josh likes to blow in his face and then Will just blows bubbles right back at him. He has started cuddling with blankets and I think it is so sweet since both Josh and I were blanky lovers. He adores Baby Einstein, especially Baby Mozart and Beethoven. He still loves his bouncy seat where he just grabs the toy elephant and chews and chews and chews. He loves to swing on the neighbors' swing (I'm trying to get Josh to hang one for us). And, of course, he's still a big fan of baths, the baby bjorn, eating his fingers and DROOLING. He is the leakiest baby I've ever known!

Here are some of our favorite photos of the last month:

I love, love, love this picture because it shows his true smile. So very hard to capture on film, but so very darling.
Baby Bjorn time with Dada.
Look at that serious face.
I just can't get enough of him in this cute little hat that Josh had to staple to make it small enough for the little guy.
Snuggling with Dada. So sweet.


8 comments:

whitney said...

he is just absolutely precious. i wish i could meet that little dude. :)

Anonymous said...

When are you coming out here again? I'd love to meet little Will. Erika and I were talking about having a reunion with old 10th Warders.
Email me at adamsonsweetpea98@gmail.com
:) Tiff

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Hey Jessy,
I'm loving all the cute pictures of little Will. I think he is looking oh so cute for a four month old. All my boys were really skinny, even after we started them on baby food. I'm hoping for a fat baby this time, but I have to admit, it sure is easier holding a smaller baby.

jess said...

sooo cute and soo fun. don't worry about the bags under the eyes. all moms understand, and those who aren't moms may judge you now, but someday - oh someday... they'll have what's coming to them! keep the pictures coming!

Ryan and Angela said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while (I can't believe how busy 3 kids keep me sometimes). There are sooo many cute pictures of little Will. He is so beautiful. He is really such a cute baby. Even Cody thinks so (he is cheking the blog with me and gets so excited to see the BB).

By the way, I love the scout looking background. ;)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

oh man is he cute! its sad how fast they grew up huh. olivia is 9 months today. i love the new things they do but i wish they would slow down a little.

The Pyper Fam said...

How did little Will get so dang cute? :) I love his big smile! I had no idea he was so little! He doesn't seem so in the pics! I so can't wait for you guys to come!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Jessy!! Your baby has the cutest smile! It was great to hear from you. Hopefully I can convince Cookie to go to the possible 10th Warder Reunion, I'm working on it!!! Although I can't even imagine how wild and crazy it will be now that you've all reproduced! It's a good thing I don't have kids, they'd be cracked out on sugar and running around naked with Taraka's little boy, ha ha!