Thursday, June 5, 2008

B-U-M-B-O!

I just knew Will would love the Bumbo seat because any time I put him on his back, he just tries and tries to sit up so that he can see everything going on around him. In my opinion, it is because he is part genius (he gets the genius part from me) and is so very inquisitive about the world around him. That's why the Bumbo is great because he can sit and stare at world, thus fine-tuning his already fine-tuned mind. And I just had to share these cute pictures of him in his Bumbo. Thanks, Aunty Em for sending it to us and thanks to her friend Shar for gifting the seat. We love it!

He looks so grown up in this picture in his cute outfit from his Aunty Taraka (who, he told me, he is dying to meet, by the way).
Who couldn't love this face?
Big smile. Too bad he has a plug and a lamp post coming out of his head. Hey, I never claimed to be the world's best photographer.
Eating his bug toy that he loves. He has to be sucking on something and anything, except, of course, a pacifier!
When the toy doesn't suffice, he just goes right in for his hand.

4 comments:

Danalin said...

Hooray for new pictures of the cutest little (almost) 4-month-old boy! He is so cute and definitely looks like the genius you profess him to be.

The Pyper Fam said...

I can't wait to meet you either Will! You look so handsome in your big boy outfit! I'm so glad it finally fits! I just love love love that smile of yours!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Will is a babe! His moms a babe so it makes sence. Not to worry Olivia will suck on everything and anything but a pacifire too. One habit we won't have to break!

Anonymous said...

William is getting so big. Hey you need to email me girl.
adamsonsweetpea98@gmail