Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Month & Another Hat

For his eighth month b-day, Willy was so very lucky to get another darling hat (I couldn't help myself--the hats are TOO cute on him). I am sure he was thrilled. At least I was. Who wouldn't be? Look how precious he is:
This is his latest smile--all scrunchy faced.
This is not the hat-boy; this is the trouble-maker boy. Yes, he is into everything and when he does something he KNOWS he is not supposed to do, he just looks at me and smiles. And heaven help me, all I can do is smile back. We are in trouble, people. Serious trouble, especially since he has discovered the toilet AND toilet paper. Yummy.
His new favorite spot: Dada's shoulders. And how does he hang on, you may wonder? Why, by grabbing Dada's hair and hanging on for dear life. What a grip!
Look, I can touch my toes! (Like our make-shift couches we used to watch conference on in our computer room?)
I can't believe how big he looks all standing up like this. I am in denial that he is growing older. I really want him to stay this age forever.
Checkin' out that grass. Man, is it fascinating! Why is his little pot-belly oh-so-cute?

9 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

He just gets cuter and cuter!! I'm diggin the hat! Love it!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I love the hat!!! Tag. check my blog for details

Anonymous said...

He's such a little handsome man! He looks like a "Newsie" with the hat.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I love how cute he is. They are truly so much fun at this age. Enjoy, cause they do grw up too fast.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Where do you get all these cute outfits? I just love the hat.

Danalin said...

Oh my word! Love that outfit. What a man, that Will. It's so true that their pot bellies are so dang cute...but put that body on the same man in 40 years and it's just yucky. But for now I put the tightest PJ's on them to show their curves and paunches. I love it.

Emily Christensen said...

Will, you are so cute. I miss you so much. I miss you too Jessy.

Ryan and Angela said...

Will is so cute. I love the hat. I think trouble maker kids are surely the cutest (you know, when they are someone else's kid).

Jon and Michelle said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big and so cute! I think he looks like he is about to go play a nice round of golf! I am lovin' the hat and pants... where did you get those! Nixon will need them next summer with Dad on the golf course!