What do you get when you take seven crazy Madsen girls and let them run wild for three days in the Big Apple? This is what you get:
- One viewing of a police take down.
- One spotting of a movie star on a bus (Kyra Sedgwick of "The Closer" fame).
- One much-needed spa pedicure (sooooooo worth it).
- Two opportunities to be in a Glenn Close movie.
- Two late nights eating lots of yummy yumminess (Carnegie Deli Cheesecake and Crumb cupcakes) and talking girl talk.
- Two nights at "shows" (The San Francisco Symphony at Carnegie Hall and "Mamma Mia")!
- Three trips to Levain Bakery to eat the biggest, dreamiest cookies you ever did meet.
- Lots and lots of good eats. Of course, it's NYC for heaven's sake.
- Countless hours of laughter, silliness and fun being with some of my favorite ladies. We love you Girls' Trip 2010! Thanks go out to Jane for being such a stellar tour guide. Can't wait til next year.
Photos to document the trip: