Monday, May 2, 2011

Miracles

Do you believe in miracles? I do. Because one such miracle is joining our family on {or around} the date of October 13. And really, we couldn't be more thrilled.

P.S. Sorry I waited so long to divulge. I'm quite sure you've all been anxious (right?) to hear the news. But something in me makes me wait until the 2nd trimester and then I wanted to wait until I had a doctor's appointment, etc., etc. Though I'm sure if you live in Spokane, you've known for months since they announced it over the pulpit in Stake Conference--not really, but I'm sure my mother would have if she could have and certainly did her best to ensure everyone knew the second she did.

16 comments:

Kristina said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys. I was hoping you would get a little miracle soon!

JerzyGrl said...

Awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys. I definitely believe in miracles.

Jane said...

I believe! Congrats (again)! I can't wait to meet the little one.

Victoria Blanchard said...

I certainly believe in miracles, and I'm so happy about this one!

whitney said...

ahhh!! i'm soooooo happy for you guys! miracles really DO happen. i'm so happy that it happened to you jessy. :)

Lindsey said...

I am positively thrilled for you and Josh and Will. Congratulations!

Emily said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRAT!!!! I'm SO super happy for you guys!!! (followed by a gazillion exclamation marks :) )

The Pyper Fam said...

Yeah! :) I did know and have talked about it with your mom at least a hundred times! :) But I am so so so happy for you! And I've been meaning to come back and comment on your popsicle post, that I totally agree! Purple popsicles are the best and can cure anything! :) Love you!

stacey said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for your little family!

Nikki said...

Congrats!!! I am so, so, so excited for you all. Love you tons!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Congratulations!!! I've been waiting for this post and hoping everything is going well. Love your mom!

bluestocking mama said...

yay! yay! yay!

Krista said...

Your Mom might have told our family...;) but we've all been patiently awaiting this post. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see belly shots and pics of baby.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

so happy for you!!!

the Aymster said...

Congrats!! How exciting for your family. You are right, miracles DO happen!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Yippy!!