Lucy is 9 months (well, really, she's almost 10, but I took these photos when she was exactly 9 months). And these pictures are the perfect representation of what she is currently like:
squirmy, squirmy, squirmy! She is mobile and ALL OVER THE PLACE.
We did manage to take a few when she was sitting still, but it wasn't easy, trust me:
And now that she has mastered this skill, this is her favorite place to be: standing.
- weighs 17 lbs 11 oz. (35%)
- stands 29.25 inches (85%)
- has ONE tooth (received it @ 9.5 months and one more is breaking through)
- is obsessed with climbing the stairs
- is a chatty, chatty Cathy--just like her mom. She loves to jabber and it is the cutest thing.
- is a serious Mama's girl
- is scared of her father if he is not wearing his glasses (apparently she only recognizes him as her father if he is wearing his glasses)
- loves the toilet and the toilet paper
- really is such a happy, cute baby. I always, always want a baby this age in my home. We really can't get enough of this sweet baby girl.