Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ode to Josh

Josh is really the world's best father (and husband).  He comes home every night and he is in full dad mode.  He helps with dinner, plays with the kids, helps with clean-up, bathes the kids and helps with the bedtime routine.  He is efficient and hardworking but mostly he just loves those kids.  And those kids just love their dada.  And I just love their dada.  I don't say it enough, but Josh, you're my lobster (extra points if you know what that line's from).

Here's evidence:
just look how much these two rugs love their dada (well, Will is wearing a strange face, but trust me, he loves his dada).
And I love this one of Lu-lu--pushing her overbearing brother out of the way.
Snuggling with her dada.
Reading on the couch.
And if that isn't enough, Josh even wears his own daughter's hair bows.  How cute is that?

4 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

That Joshy is a great dada! :) It was so fun seeing you guys when you were here! I wish we saw you more often! :)

Jane said...

He is great! And were you quoting Phoebe Buffay or Regina Falange?

Ryan and Angela said...

Friends!

Victoria Blanchard said...

That last pic is great! :)