Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Because I couldn't resist....




I couldn't resist snapping this photo one night when he was in dream land. He is so cute when he sleeps, bum all up in the air. Plus, he usually crawls to the corner of the crib and snuggles in. Since he gets his arm caught sometimes between the crib and the mattress, I try to move him away from the corner before I go to bed. However, he always finds his way back there. Sometimes he even wakes up with crazy hair because of how he sleeps, just like his dad!

4 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Precious!! (everytime I say that I think of LOTR) I love that he sleeps with his bum in the air!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Olivia sleeps with her little butt up in the air in the corner too!! It might be a match made in heaven.

Danalin said...

So, so cute! The day I read your post about Will being mobile, I was playing with Kelly on the ground and watched as she scrunched her body to one side and then pushed off, putting her a few inches closer to the toy she was after. Man, this first year of so many firsts is so dang fun! I know I say this all the time, but I really do wish that we lived by each other...*sigh*

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Too cute! Marcus sleeps the same way. Kaylee used to too and one time when my mom was watching them during nap she went to check on her and some how her diaper had fallen down. Her white crack was sticking up in the air. It was hilarious.