Monday, April 30, 2012

6 Months

Lucy at six months (here is a report of Lucy that I failed to post even though she is now nearing seven months)
  • still gets up twice at night to nurse (heaven help us)
  • still is apathetic to the idea of solid food
  • still is a little thing, though she is growing (15.7 lbs. 50%)
  • still isn't mobile (phew, a crawling child would rock my world)
  • still hasn't mastered the art of sitting up
  • still is adored/mauled by her older brother
  • still has the best smile (though I failed to get any of those smiles on film below)
  • still is such a content baby that she gets away with waking up twice at night
  • still is our favorite Goose Bug, Sweets and Pie!






7 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Ok, she is so cute, and I especially love how pretty and pink her lips are, but that last picture made me laugh out loud! Way to catch the sibling dynamic you've mentioned so many times in your blog! So funny and cute!

Krista said...

The other day I was raving that Lillian slept 4 WHOLE nights all the way through...well it only lasted 4 nights. So I feel your pain. Your little one is seriously one of the cutest babies.I love all her bows. Hang in there with the nursing. Lillian is 10 months and I'm still alive from lack of sleep!

Danalin said...

Oh my word, such a beautiful little lady! And I am loving that last picture of Will mauling her. So funny! I'm glad she's such a good babe. Someday we'll have uninterrupted sleep...*sigh*...someday.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I assume that Will is doing the sleeper hold on her...whatever helps:) Hang in there. She is at least so cute that you can't help but want to kiss those cheeks!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

so sweet. i can't believe she is 6 months already!

whitney said...

oh my goodness, your girl is already 6 months old?! she's precious! congrats on having a baby! i haven't been a great blog reader (or blog writer for that matter) this last year, so i didn't ever tell congratulations. :)

ShelbySpear said...

I just love your children, so cute!!! Wish we could see them more!