Monday, April 23, 2012

Dressed for Success

When the Madsen clan came for Easter, Amy brought me a bin of clothes that were Beth's that she is letting Lu Lu borrow. And in that bin was the cutest khaki Ralph Lauren jumper that I ever did see (that girl Beth was decked. As a result, my girl Lucy is decked). I couldn't get enough of this jumper, so I had to do a photo shoot of our baby girl in her little outfit (the photos don't really do it justice--I'm a far cry from a photographer):





















And now feel free to gush over not only the darling outfit but also my squishy, squishy baby.

2 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Love the jumper! I'm such a sucker for preppy clothes! And Lucy is a doll, seriously! Can't wait to swap babies a bit this summer and get to hold her!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Emmett has a bunch of hand me down clothes from my sister-in-law who loves to shop at Gymboree. They are so cute and it's nice. She looks so big and older in a cute jumper.