Friday, April 20, 2012

Cupcake

My sister-in-law, Michelle, knit this darling cupcake hat for Lu Lu (along with the cutest dress and sweater--thanks, Michelle!). I wanted Lucy to wear it for a walk one day so I threw it down the stairs so I could put it on her. When I came down the stairs, Will had tried to put the hat on our baby girl and this is what I found:

Lucy with a crooked hat. Looking back, it really isn't that funny at all, but at the time, Will and I thought it was just about the funniest thing ever. We giggled so hard we decided we needed to snap a photo.


Then we decided we needed to snap a few photos with the hat on correctly. Such a cute hat (I so wish I had me some skills!). Such a cute baby. Such a cute brother.





2 comments:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a cute hat. I sure wish I could sew or do something cute like that.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Aww---love it!