Sunday, November 11, 2012

Soccer

Well, I would like to say our first encounter with organized sports was a success, but that, my friends, would be a lie.  For some reason, Will loathed, hated, dreaded (insert any other synonym here) going to soccer and once there (after being dragged kicking and screaming) was a bit of a bear to deal with.  Needless to say, I was glad when those eight weeks were over--though every week he learned to like it more and more and by the end he was even excited about it.  He didn't actually play soccer games; for his age-group it was just skills and drills and it was a tad disorganized if you ask me, which no one ever does and that may or may not have contributed to Will's dislike of the whole sport.  Hopefully, next year will be better because, believe you me, he is going to be a sport enthusiast even if it kills him, darn it! 






0 comments: