Saturday, March 31, 2012

Five Months

I had to post these pictures of our little Lucy at five months before she turned six months. After church, on her fifth month b-day, the three of us did a little photo shoot and this is what we came up with:


Lucy looks bigger in these photos than she is. She is just a petite little thing.
She really does have the best smile. And she is such a smiley baby.

Will giving his sister some loves.



And in this one, it looks like Will is about to pop off her head.


Our little baby girl. We each call her by a different name: Goose bug (me), Sweets (Josh), and Pie (Will--short for Sweetie Pie, he told me).


Now our self photo. Love these kids of mine!

3 comments:

Jane said...

She's so precious! And Willy is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys soon!

April said...

She is so cute! I love the one with Will hugging her, haha

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Oh Jess what cute kids you have!