Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Love to See the Temple

Did you think I may never blog again? I thought I may never blog again. I had far too many photos to sift through of our vacation and of our recent happenings. But I persevered and downloaded the 300+ photos (my memory card was full--it's never been full before) and I've uploaded the chosen favorites to the good ol' blog. And now you can enjoy the spoils. You're surely welcome.



Instead of one ginormous post of our vacation, I've broken it up, lucky you. So without further ado, here is the first of many: the pictures of our little trip to Temple Square.



We took Granny and our cousin Sam to see the sights. The boys ran around like mad, but Will was extra sweet with the Christus statue, as evidenced below. It really was one of those precious moments in life--how he tenderly viewed the statue of our Savior.

Granny, Sam and Will

Our little family in all our splendor.

And this is how Luce enjoyed most of our vacation: in the Baby Bjorn.
Will with the Christus.



3 comments:

bluestocking mama said...

what a sweet pic! glad you're posting again . . .

Jane said...

It was so fun to see you in UT! These pictures are priceless...you should submit them to a church manual or magazine (like father, like son).

Victoria Blanchard said...

That last pic is so sweet!