Thursday, March 29, 2012

Swung

Lucy's maiden voyage in the swing, pushed by her brother Will. From the look on her face, I'd say she liked it. And from the look on her brother's face, I'd say he liked it, too. And though not pictured, from the look on their mother's face, I'd say she liked it as well (what's not to like?? That cute, squishy baby getting pushed in the swing by her big bro all the while this mama is sitting back in a lawn chair reading a book??? Now, that's the life).






(Yes, we always have to have bows in her hair so that everyone knows she is NOT a boy).

2 comments:

April said...

Isn't it the best when your kids interact happily with each other. It is my favorite. And your kids are too cute I can't get enough of them :)

Victoria Blanchard said...

Awww! So glad she can enjoy the swing. That swing is the best one in the world!